Out of an abundance of caution for our community, Badarak is CANCELLED for Sunday, January 31, 2021. As you may have heard, several of our parishioners have tested positive for Covid after attending services the week of January 3. The Pastor and Board of Trustees are therefore taking even stricter measures to protect our community moving forward:
- If you are sick, coughing or exhibiting any symptoms that remotely resemble Coronavirus, stay home. If you enter the Church exhibiting any symptoms, you will be asked to leave respectfully.
- We shall take temperatures for everyone entering the Church, including celebrants.
- All Celebrants and choir members will be required to wear masks.
- We shall abide STRICTLY to protocols on capacity. This means you will not be permitted to attend services without a reservation. Capacity controls also include minimizing the number of celebrants and choir members.
- Pews shall be roped-off to abide with social distancing protocols. This way, no parishioners will be within 10 feet of the next set of people.
- After Badarak, all attendees must immediately exit Church. Unfortunately, socializing is a luxury we can no longer afford.
- As always, mas is prepared by the Ladies Guild who are required to wear gloves and masks during preparation.
The Church is now undergoing a thorough sanitization by a professional cleaning company, and will not re-open until this is accomplished. While it is our leadership’s responsibility to administer protocols, it is equally important that our parishioners participate actively to ensure that our community is acting responsibly! Let’s all help each other.
Thank you for your support during the very difficult times in which we live. If you are interested in registering for the vaccine, please contact your doctor’s office or pre-register at: https://covidvaccine.nj.gov